Business System Analyst
|September 09, 2013 - September 10, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$65k to $90k |
|Benefits:||First of the month following 30 days of employment.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Peterson Pacific Corporation is a manufacturer of heavy equipment and dedicated to continuing to gain efficiencies and business insight from our newly implemented ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. We are looking for a full-time Business Analyst who would be responsible for administering the current system and leading further development phases. Our ideal candidate will have a manufacturing background.|
|Duties:||Our ideal candidate will be excited to:|
• Learn the business and processes to recommend and help implement further development of system.
• Write and modify complex reports, dashboards and form customizations.
• Help solve user issues
• Aid in maintaining user roles and functionality
• Understand and utilize best practices in relational database management.
• Coordinate and document all changes to base ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
• Create comprehensive technical system documentation and provide training to staff
• Ability to lead/contribute in team meetings and provide good guidance for system best practices
• Passionate about productivity and a strong desire to get things done
• Aid in future system upgrades
• Company is willing to invest in training the right person
• Deep understanding of Tier 1 ERP systems and relational database structure
• Excellent report writing and documentation skills for design specs and end-user documents
• Excellent organization, prioritization & problem solving skills
• Excellent team work skills and professional demeanor in office environment.
• On occasion flexible hours and weekends may be required depending on project phases and system downtime prevention.
• Problem Solver: You have the ability to learn on the fly and are passionate about solving challenging business problems. You are familiar with implementing solutions to integrate data across systems.
• Understanding of SOX compliancy for publicly traded companies, reporting requirements and other reports for tracking and decision making.
• On-going professional training/certification, willing to train the right individual.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Peterson Pacific Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state or federal law.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.